Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Lot at Once

Ok, so this morning it became necessary to purchase an internet plan while on board the ship.  I know what you’re thinking, but no, it’s not because I simply couldn’t go a week without getting online.  They have this great service on board that allows you to arrange to have your luggage tagged and taken to the airport for you, so you don’t have to go through the baggage check lines.  Well, in order to do that we had to have our printed out flight information.  Somewhere in the shuffle of the first few days of this vacation, we lost our return flight information, so we headed to the internet cafe to print it off.  Since I had written a blog each night and saved it to my computer I figured I’d go ahead and buy the plan to post them, I’d be able to put up a quick status on Facebook to let those at home know we’re still on the ship, and we could print what we needed.  It was cheaper to buy a plan than to pay by the minute, so here you go, many posts for your reading pleasure……boy has it been an adventure so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment